Delivering Your Product
Having your content produced at one facility, shipped to another facility and then shipped to your customer takes additional time and leads to increased costs which decrease already thin margins.
Make your fulfillment process more cost-effective and efficient by taking advantage of our supply chain solutions.
- Individual or bulk orders of any type for your books fulfilled directly from our 500,000 square-foot warehouse
- Discounted shipping rates that can save your company thousands of dollars
- Orders processed and shipped within 24 hours
- Returns processed daily
- API connection can be set up directly with your website for easy transfer process or a CSV file can be uploaded daily into our system
- Distribution program available with listings on Ingram, Baker & Taylor, Amazon, Barnes & Noble
- Dedicated distribution customer service representative to handle your fulfillment program
- Subscription list is analyzed to determine the most cost-effective method of sending your content to your customers
- Orders sent in multiple types of packages
- Consolidated packaging minimizes cost for customers getting multiple copies or titles
- Product is put into the mail stream at the most cost-effective point, decreasing mailing costs whenever possible
- Custom kitting of your titles