Solutions for Faith-Based Publishing
- Deep experience with large, thin-paper books
- State-of-the-art binding capabilities
- Multiple production options to fit your needs
With so many people passionate about spirituality, it’s important to get things right when it comes to printing faith-based publications. That’s why it’s also important to have a reliable, expert printing partner like Thomson Reuters Core Publishing Solutions that you can depend on to produce a quality publication every time.
How can we help you achieve your goals?
Explore our offerings throughout this site to see how we can help you meet your needs. Or, email Mark Pitzele or Vickie Jensen if you have specific inquiries or need help discerning the best solution for you.
What is our value to you?
Not only do we have expertise with the things that are common to faith-based publications – thin papers with large page count books, Reece covers, rounded cornering, ribbons, gilding, etc. – we also have strong relationships with paper vendors and other partners to resource the best materials for special custom projects that may be uncommon in the industry. We offer a wide variety of services, from offset and digital printing to fulfillment to inventory solutions – all of which can be mixed, matched, and ordered a la carte to match your needs.
Reassurance of Quality and Timeliness
Your faith-based publications are of upmost importance, so you need reassurance your printing jobs will be completed according to your specifications and delivered on time, every time, with no surprises. Our 99.6% on-time delivery rate attests to our abilities. We work proactively to eliminate issues beforehand, but if issues do arise unexpectedly, we make it a priority to make things right for you.
Responsive to Your Needs
We are experts in print and beyond, and we put our skills to work for you so you can concentrate on the important work of publishing. Our account representatives score 4.3 of 5 stars in categories such as responsiveness to inquiries, following up with customer concerns, and propensity to act in our customers’ best interests. We partner with you during reoccurring project planning meetings of larger initiatives that may take months to finish. This level of care and collaboration shows that we are more than a print vendor; we are a partner that you can trust to handle your jobs, so you can concentrate on your own customers.
Better for Your Budget
All of our services are hosted out of one efficient facility, so you can leverage many of our services while reducing your total costs. Not all printers can offer this flexibility, and many of our customers agree that our single-facility setup is advantageous to them.
- Digital (Toner and Inkjet) & offset printing
- Short & long runs
- Wide variety of paper stocks & trim sizes
- Black/white & 2-color printing
- 1-color & 4-color inserts
- Full color covers
- Variable data applications supported
- Loose-leaf binder material
- Softbound & hardbound
- Burst binding
- Smythe sewn binding:
- – Reece covers
- – Rounded cornering
- – Ribbons/gilding
- Foil stamping & embossing
- Dust jacketing
- Assembly & shrink wrap
- Prepare your files for e-publication
- Mobi & ePub formats
- Store any number of titles in our warehouse
- Monitor inventory & project reprints accurately
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliant inventory updates
- Store files securely on our system
- Order reprints of any of your titles through our custom portal
- Seamlessly forward your files
Fulfillment & Subscriptions
- Orders processed and shipped within 24 hours
- Discounted shipping rates
- Delivered to you or directly to the customer from our warehouse
- Individual and bulk orders
- Custom kitting
- Returns processed daily
Retail Distribution & Management
- List publications with major retailers
- We manage orders, ship inventory, & manage invoicing & collecting for you